Facilities Manager - Lehi, UT
Job Description Summary
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the administration and daily operations of a 350,000 – 450,000 sq. ft. campus facility in Lehi, UT for a leading edge long-term technology client.
You will supervise a 15+ person facilities team responsible for administering customer service requests and coordinating maintenance, repairs, project management, and move management projects. You will also manage the administration of service contracts and reporting and client interactions to deliver cost effective solutions for a highly innovative client.
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years commercial campus environment, and/or property portfolio management experience required (with a 4-year degree); a minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience if no degree
- Breadth of experience in construction, engineering and all facets of property operation and building management is preferred
- Experience with critical system environments is desired
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong computer and systems knowledge
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.